BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5

Thanks, Cat... =S

I'm sick too, now. Whoopdee-flippin'-doo.

I'm pretty sure I caught it off Catriona yesterday. I've been tired all day - really tired, not just falling-asleep-in-French-because-I-was-up-all-night-reading tired - had a headache and just felt crap overall.

Everything has it's good side though, I guess - I've spent most of my day sleeping and watching FullMetal Alchemist. :D And I feel a bit better now so I'm going to drag myself into school tomorrow regardless of whether or not I'm dying, because I abandoned my friend in Chemistry today and she was lonely, and it's not fair on her if I don't turn up again tomorrow.

Thank you, lovely sister, for sharing this. After all, it's always good to share... everything.

Lizzie x

0 comments: