BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 5

Five Random Things About Me

So I saw some people doing this and thought it looked fun. My turn! :D

1: I have a Beeblebear - which is basically a big bear-like thing, only it has two heads, three arms and an eyepatch. And yes, he's real, and no, I didn't make him myself to freak people out. He's called Arnie. I'll post a picture of him soon once I've found my camera.

2: I can't read a book if it's got the movie cover. I'd rather pay twice as much for the same book with the original cover which is weird, because what's inside is exactly the same. :S

3: I have over 20 scarves.

4: I'm a total freak when it comes to grammar... in case you haven't noticed.

5: I'm tiny. I'm the smallest person in my year; I'm barely above 5 feet. I'm proud of it, though. ;D If you call me "short" and intend it to be an insult I'll retort with, "I'm not short, I'm fun-sized!"


If you read this, how's about you post 5 facts about yourself? :)

0 comments: