BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 28

Rain, candyfloss and classic cars called Armand.

Summer's started! :D Finally. It actually started on Thursday for me, Saturday for everyone else in the family. At my school, on the last two days no one comes for some reason. I don't know why but I'm not complaining.

Anyway, my dad wants to buy a classic car to make up for selling his hi-fi (he needs a hobby), so we went to a Classic Car Fair. It was pretty cool actually and cars usually bore me to death. There were all these gorgeous shiny cars with names! See? I'm not the only person who names their car! :D

When dad gets the car I want to call it Armand. It's a classy car so it needs a classy name, and Armand is awesome. ♥ I suggested Louis to my mum and she couldn't stop laughing. She said it was the kind of name you'd give a duck. I'll get her for that. D:

And we had candyfloss. And then it rained. And it's still raining.

What a lovely way to start the Summer holiday.

-Lizzie x

0 comments: