BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7

10 Random Facts About Me! :D

I saw someone do this on their vlog and thought "ooh, looks like fun!", so I'm stealing their idea. Now I've got more people looking at my blog there seems more of a point to it, I've wanted to do it a while but didn't see a point when there were only 2 followers. Now there's double that! :D -holds up 4 fingers-

So! Yeah, ten facts about me. Let's see...

(1) I'm half English. I've lived in Scotland my whole life but my mum is English and for some really weird reason I have a strange accent that's like a muddled-up version of Scottish and English but not really one or the other... D= I call myself Scottish though because I was born here. :)

(2) I'm clourophobic, which means fear of clowns. I'm terrified of them. o.o;

(3) I'm extremely photo shy. You'll be lucky to see one photo of me. XD I only have one on the computer and that's from about five years ago. I delete all the rest unless it's me and my friends.

(4) I snort when I laugh.

(5) I play violin. My violin's called Nicki after Nicolas De Lenfent from the Vampire Chronicles. :D

(6) I'm obsessed with vampires. I love vampire fiction but I hate Twilight.

(7) I'm a cat person. Dogs smell funny. Cats are secret evil geniuses.

(8) I give stupid answers to things without noticing. I'm a bit ditzy - I don't always think before I talk.

(9) I'm a coffeeholic. I love coffee. XD

(10) I constantly throw Red Dwarf and Mighty Boosh quotes into random conversations even if it doesn't make sense and it drives people insane.

So now you know a bit more about me! I'm in a rush so I have to go, but I'll be back tomorrow. :3 Bye!

- Lizzie x

1 comments:

catriona said...

Hiya!

I couldn't help but notice that you haven't given me a shout out. I'm a follower too! I was your first follower, lol! :D

Please comment on my blog, Big Sis! :)